Google Adwords Sponsored Links - CPC Campaign Management
What is Google Adwords?
AdWords is Google main internet advertising service. AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text, banner, and rich-media ads. That means that you only pay for those who visit your page. AdWords can attain local, national, and international internet users, on any search matching the keywords you bid for. Google Adwords´ text advertisements are short: just a headline and two text lines that link directly to your webpage. There are also Image ads available.
How can you appear there? The displayed list of the paid-for listings depends on competing advertisers' bids for the same keywords you choose (PPC) combined with the "quality score" of all ads shown for a given search. This quality score is calculated by several data such as relevance of an advertiser's ad text and keywords, historical click-through rates, an advertiser's account history. The quality score is also used by Google to set the minimum bids for an advertiser's keywords. This takes into consideration the quality of the landing page as well i.e., relevancy and originality of content, navigability, and transparency). Google´s parameters change dynamically and we are always keeping track of these changes so that we can offer an up-to-date, result efficient strategy.
The main issue about on-line businesses is how to gain more visitors to your website and display the right Ad on the right Google Searches. That´s what AdWords are all about and that is what InAd Solutions does best!
This are some of our Google Adwords Campaigns
Auctioning your Keywords in Google AdWords
The auction mechanism that sets the order of the ads can be defined as a "generalized second-price auction". This way, Google makes sure that the participants do not necessarily fare best when they truthfully reveal any private information asked for by the auction mechanism, this way they avoid fake AdWords leading to illegal or masked sites.
We can create and manage your Google Ads for you!
At Internet Advertising Solutions, we specialize in creating the perfect ads and choosing the right keywords, that your business.
We can have your ads appear on Google, the largest showcase in the world, allowing billions of potential customers to find you.
When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the organic search results. This means you will be advertising to an audience that is already interested in what you offer.
The advantages Google AdWords offers are:
- True Targeted reach: Even if you already appear in Google's search results, AdWords can help you target new audiences on Google and Google´s advertising network.
- Greater control over your advertising expenses: You can edit your ads and adjust your budget until you get the results you want, and we´ll manage it and report back to you so that you decide and we execute just what you what, when you want and where you want. There are several ad formats and you can target your ads to specific languages, geographic locations and specific days of the week, or .even times of the day.
- A tight budget control: In Google Adwords there are no minimum spending requirement or time commitments. Besides, the cost-per-click means you're only charged if people click your ads. This means every dollar of your budget goes just where you want it to go. You are always in complete control of your spending.
- Set your budget: There's no minimum spending requirement - the amount you pay for AdWords is up to you.
- Avoid keywords guesswork: We can help you with keyword traffic and cost estimates so that you only take informed decisions and maximize your budget.
- Pay only for results: Remember you're charged only if someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed. We charge a starting set up fee, and a management percentage thereafter and send you periodical reports.
- Local and regional targeting: We will set your ads to appear only to people searching where your business operates. It is of no use that someone living on the other side of the world finds you ad. And maybe, there is a customer four blocks from you that has not yet heard from you. Now it's easy to target online customers within the right range.